Friday, September 16, 2011

Kambing betul.

After Asar prayer, Ayah asked me to follow him to Parit Raja, to see the sheep for Fareez Naufal, my cousin's newborn son for his aqiqah tomorrow. We went to abattoir, I could see sheep, cows and goats. I was kinda eccentric and playing around alone and snapping photos. Obviously all the livestock were afraid looking at me. 

This was the sheep for Fareez before slaughtering. Pretty brutal sheep.


Cow's pen. Wow. Look at his horns! Can I borrow it for my art piece?

The cows eat pineapple skin! :o

T-rex head. Hahahahah!!! That's the sheep's!

Butcher was chopping the whole sheep's body.

The lungs, heart and liver. I felt like playing it for some organ experiment. Ha3

 Just imagine how's the surrounding's odor...
I felt like fainting! And my head was dizzy!

Behind the scene: The butcher talked to Ayah, "Anak Cikgu yang sorang tu pelik betul ya, semua dia amik gambar, sampai ke kandang lembu belakang. Amik kos pertanian ke budak tu?". Ok, ok. I'm weirdo. =.="

4 comments:

~cik atin~ said...

waaa.. pengalaman 2. sy x penah ag ziarah kandang kambing....

Unknown said...

dpn ipg tu ada rumah sembelihan. cuba kamu tengok. :)

nabil nabilah said...

haha... saya pelajar pertanian yg sebenar ~!

Unknown said...

ha3 maybe i shud bring u there next time and tell the butcher.