Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jackpot day

Original report: http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2012&dt=0328&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Pahang&pg=wp_02.htm

This morning I was conducting the kid scouts marching, with my scout uniform. After finished it, the GPK Koko came to my table, giving me a photocopy of newspaper report and said, "Najwa you are so lucky today." For three minutes I was puzzled watching myself on the newspaper while thinking how come the activity just now has already been reported in Utusan Malaysia. I just kept quiet and said nothing.

Luckily I don't have alzheimer, just recalled that I was doing the same thing previous week, wearing the same uniform and somebody was taking my photos. But I have no idea it'd be something to be published, just having thought I was just some documentation for school activity. About 1 hour, I got messages and PMs my friends asking about this. haha~

No comments: