Friday, March 23, 2012

Designing the wall

I know it's a long period no update blogger is here. Truly busy with my practicum, every single day I learn how to improve my teaching skill, how to control kids, and how to make the lesson fun and meaningful. Anyway, not much to talk, updating today just to ensure at least I do something this month. Just want to share here my mural design at school. Based on my designs, the Headmaster chose the rainbow one.


Haven't started drawing it on the wall yet. We'll start it tonight. Well, I have to use projector to trace back the image or else all the scales would extremely change. Our attempt to draw it during cloudy evening failed since the image won't appear from the projector. The surrounding was not dark enough to show the image clearly.

No comments: