Here's a quote -
To be honest, I'm single all my life - I'm 22 and I've never had boyfriend. Well, I don't think it's a big deal. For me, I'm still young. Some boys tried on me, but they failed. The reasons are, I'm not ready to have one and I don't feel like choosing any (indeed I'm PICKY as well).
Here's a quote -
"Being picky is never a bad thing,
when you have a lot to offer you have
to make sure that person is worthy."
- Stevie The Truth -
"Biar memilih, jangan tersalah pilih."
I'm still happy to be single and available like now. Moreover, as long as I see lot friends in similar status as mine, I won't trigger to be in a relationship. Some people say love will come in the right time - so I don't mind waiting. There's in certain aspect I could wait patiently. Plus, as long as I'm not ready to get married, I guess boyfriend wouldn't be in my life dictionary. The boyfriend that woman requires is the one whom could be her husband.
OK, how do I lead my single life?
1. I don't have to spend extra time to think about another boy, so I could focus thinking about what I want, what I like, what I wish. I want to finish my study peacefully without having any heart or love problems because I myself is quite a troublesome person and not mature enough to manage my life, so I won't bother someone else.
2. I'm free to decide what I want to do, where I want to go, what I want to wear, who I want to call. Only Allah and the girl in the mirror could stop me.
3. I don't have to spend my money to purchase what I dislike just to impress or attract the boy I love (e.g. - a boyfriend ask her girlfriend to wear something [though the girl dislike] just to please her boyfriend's eyes).
4. I don't have to spare my feelings to feel jealous.
5. I could spend my free time for my family, though they're busy - at least I'm here when they need me. :D
That's enough to write. I never say having boyfriend or getting marry at my age is wrong, but I'm explaining this is what I choose to be single until now. One day I still need to get someone in my life. Err... perhaps before I graduate? Allah will decide that for me :)