Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.


Dear backstabber,

You're immature. TRULY IMMATURE. Just because a small misunderstanding, you treat me such way. You curse like uneducated and no moral person. The lazy one is you, the indiscipline one is you, the one that made the lecturer angry is you. Again, IT'S YOU. See who's the troublesome one?

The reason I didn't fight back because I'm mature enough to understand that my anger towards our misunderstanding won't resolve anything. I'M NOT YOU, that's why I don't curse back. I could get better back up instead you did, but I just kept silent because I don't like to make a small matter turns to a big trouble. Getting back up for fight? I've grown up, UNLIKE YOU! However, I never hate you because I'm not one whom keep grudge like YOU!

YOU'RE JUST LIKE CLOUDS, MY DAY IS MUCH BRIGHTER WHEN YOU'RE GONE. =)

Maybe the reason Allah removes someone from my life is to protect me. If so, I'm truly grateful. ^__^

No comments: