Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days


4.13 pm: Went to BP Mall with Ayah.
Why with gloomy face? 

The main reason we went out to BP was to purchase my canvas, but no ideal size for what I required. I refused to buy canvas fabric for DIY one. Sad mode has just begun. Accompanying Ayah to shopping, eventually I had to walked alone (I'm quite sombre since yesterday), shopping myself, purchased a shirt and a CD game (Fable III - what I was questing so long). Well, at least I was able to smile back. ^___^

3 good things happened in this past 30 days.
1. The remaining non-absorbable sutures inside my finger had taken out. I feel truly comfortable now.
2. Finished my 5th semester. 3 more to go.
3. Allah lets me live healthy and happily until today.

No comments: