Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holiday begins - Jamboree 1st.

As the exam was over, the trainee teachers went back home, for end year semester break. Except me and 3 batch-mates & 11 lower class-men, whom went to Terengganu 12th International Scout Jamboree. We departed from campus on 18th November morning. Anyway, this was my first time attending Jamboree and this is my second year as a scout.


Arrived about 5.00pm - Kem Telaga Batin, Terengganu. 
This time I really missed lots of cool things to snap. D:

Being a teacher (whom people said look-a-like Form 4 or Lower 6 girl), leading the Red team from Pahang contingent participants to almost all activities, and joining them to fill my passport stamp. He3 that's why people thought I was Secondary school girl. 






Kinda satisfied I managed to join many activities such as travelling in Kuala Terengganu City, traditional game, dynamic game, paintball, flying fox, rafting, kayaking, etc. Since this end year monsoon is coming, it's raining every day. The site camp was wet, still fresh in my memory how our tents were blown and crashed. We went back to campus at Wednesday, for another commitment T_T

 From this disaster camp, I discovered that my body is pretty extraordinary:
1- It took 3 days to discover a thorn remained inside my foot as it swelled. I thought it was nothing when I stepped on the thorny branch.
2- I accidentally slipped, hit my tent and broke the long thick iron stand inside the tent.
3. Due playing with rain for 4 days, I neither catch cold nor fever. Yey my immunity has increased! :D

During free time in a restaurant for dinner. Ascending by DOB.

 
Some badges I managed to buy and swap. Little beginning to be badges collector =) 
But still unsatisfied I couldn't claim some badges I deserve! D:
My pocket is broke as well. HA HA HA

On the way back to campus, Terengganu has started flooding.

No comments: